- All clients must complete a health intake form prior to service. One will be provided for you when you come in for an intake session.
- If you are not sure if Hellerwork Structural Integration is safe for your condition, it is your responsibility to check with your health physician prior to making your appointment. If you are currently taking a prescription medicine, you will tell your Practitioner at the beginning of your session.
- You recognize that healing is a process and not an event and understand that your Practitioner will facilitate this process, and do not expect him to “fix” you. You are here as a client because you are ready to commit to your own healing.
- You pledge to be present during therapy time, to ask questions when I do not understand information, and to share relevant information about your health with your Practitioner concerning your present medical condition and your medical history.
- All information collected from the intake form and any discussions during your session will be confidential and never shared with third parties without written permission from the client. The privacy of your personal information is very important to me. I am committed to collecting and using personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the services I provide.
- Clients under the age of 18 (eighteen) accepted with parent approval.
- All treatments are for therapeutic purposes only. Any inappropriate behavior (drug use, excessive drinking, unruly behavior) will result in immediate termination of the session and the client will be charged for the full price of the booked service.
- You agree to come to your treatments clean and to refrain from smoking or wearing heavy perfumes before your session out of respect for other clients with allergies.
- You understand that photographs may be taken as a visual aid for both yourself and for your therapist. I agree that the photos can be used for research purposes, with my identity concealed. These photos are optional and if taken, will be kept in your confidential record.
- You pledge to follow your Practitioner’s exercise and home program recommendations to the best of your ability and if you are not able to complete these exercises you agree to let your practitioner know.
- David Murphy has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if he is ill, has a personal emergency or if there is inclement weather.
- Checks + cash or Credit Card only. Sorry no PayPal, Venmo or online bank transfers accepted at this time.
- Insurance is not accepted, however you may request a receipt for use with a flexible spending account.
- Payment is due upon receipt of services, at the completion of your appointment.
- Gratuity is not expected above and beyond the rate of service.
- Please note that 24 hours notice is required in order to change or cancel an appointment. You agree to pay in full for any appointment that you miss or do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- By scheduling your session you are indicating that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
The mission of David Murphy and Transformative Structural Integration is to create a safe environment for healing. My intention is to be a co-creator with you in your process toward health through hands on treatment, movement education and open dialogue.
If you have a concern about the professionalism or competence of the services offered, I invite you to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.